Since January my business partner Jamie and I have been working with the team at Bet Chat on a new type of horse racing service…
One that puts £10 (and even £5) punters first.
To do this meant building a service that…
- Is low priced so it doesn’t eat into your profits
- Offers regular daily bets to build a steady profit over time
- Tips go out at regular times of day normal people can follow
- A mix of short odds and long odds so you’re not waiting for a pay day but still get to benefit from big prices
- Records the track record at odds you can actually get on (I’m not a fan of inflated numbers for marketing)
The simple fact is, we both come from working class backgrounds where people work hard for their money.
So, when tipsters casually mention you need a £10,000 betting bank, or worse, they don’t talk about how their extortionate pricing affects your profits at all… it really makes my blood boil.
Our service strives to be different, and you can read all about it, and perhaps even give it a try, by clicking this link.