A few years ago I decided to pack in the 9-5 and quit my teaching job to bet full time. I’d been thinking about it for a while, and I did the sums and thought it’s now or never.
It’s been an incredible journey and lots of ups and downs.
Josh here at Bet Chat was one of the people who really helped me out when I first started this. As well as the betting, I loved writing about betting, and I spoke to him from day one about potentially one day running a service for his members…
That day has come!
After being around this ‘industry’ for a while now, I’ve tried so many different systems, binned most of them and refined the things I’m doing that have been working.
Having written for a number of betting sites now, I want to be able to share some of this insight with you and help you profit along the way.
I’ve seen a lot of rubbish spouted on Twitter and the gambling community as a whole and a lot of so-called tipsters who are actually giving out dangerous information. I want to offer something a bit different.
What you’ll receive
Everything I send out will be bets I’m putting on myself and, as this is my main income, you’ll know it’s been thoroughly researched and thought through and I hope in time you’ll see that it’s long-term profitable too.
You’ll get a high frequency of tips depending on the day across a number of sports. Mainly golf, racing, greyhounds and football but I’ll send across the occasional value bet across all sorts of sports if I’ve spotted something.
I’ll be able to tell you about any arbs I find and any bookmaker ricks and share all manner of other useful info like suggested reading or podcasts.
I’ll send you selections that will keep your accounts healthy, suggested advice on how to look after those accounts and how to disguise your betting to make the bookies think you’re a mug, while also having a chance of taking them to the cleaners.
If you want to learn how to take your betting to the next level, then this might be the service for you.
I’m not going to make any false or speculative claims about how much you can make. I’m simply confident that my strategies are profitable in the long term and have and will continue to work.
You might not be able to get on all the selections, but I think there’ll be more than enough for everyone, whatever kind of bettor you are and whether you’re betting £10 or £100 a point.
Along the way, I’ll share some insights into some of my processes. Some of them are simple to follow and use readily available free or low-cost information. I’m also developing a course and if you like what you see from the service, it could be the perfect missing piece of the puzzle to help you find value bets in the markets.
Oh also…did I mention this’ll be totally free in its testing phase?
How generous of you Neel!
You might be asking, why am I bothering with this, if I’m doing ok already?
- I’ll be starting a role on the ‘dark side’ within the industry itself. I’ll still have time to do my own selections and my own betting, but I won’t be able to do as much as I am now.
- Admin and organisation are a necessary evil for me, and by offering up my selections to you, it keeps me sharp and keeps me organised, as I’ll be tracking everything for total transparency.
- One day I might charge a modest fee for this information and I’m not one to turn down a bit of cash for something I’m already doing. Numbers in the group will be limited so the price can be protected.
- I want to build a community of smart, like-minded bettors who take their betting seriously and treat their betting like they would any other investment, like stocks or shares or the brilliant Crypto with Kash service.
- I’ve seen a lot of fake gurus and green screeners out there and I’m fed up of it. I want to show the betting community that you can make a profit in an honest and steady way, without hyperbolic claims and without misleading anyone. I’d love to show that it is possible and that you can make money from this steadily over the long term.
- I want to challenge myself. By putting my selections on the line for everyone to see, I want to be able to compete with other top tipsters and hold my own. It’s all good saying it but I want to prove it too!
So, if this all sounds up your street, why not join today and be a part of something a little different. A tipster service that’s honest, transparent, profitable and with zero bulls**t.
Follow along with the selections, suggest your own for further discussion and analysis or sit back with a cup of tea and see how it goes over the next few months with no risk attached. I hope to see you on board the gravy train!