You asked, we answered.
Well, our resident crypto expert did anyway!
We sat down with Kash to ask him your crypto questions.
We talk about crypto exchanges, hardware wallets, the wonderful world of DeFi, and travelling through time to go back to when Bitcoin was $3,000 (it’s up to $47,000+ right now).
Plus, there are a few technical hiccups at the beginning… oh dear, but that’s all part of the fun of working remotely!
Listen to the conversation here:
Don’t have time to watch the whole session? Skip to the questions you’re interested in ??
- How/when did you get into cryptocurrencies?
- Do you get excited by the tech behind it? 2:10
- Which part of the cryptocurrency market are you currently focused on? 3:58
- What is DeFi? 5:04
- What wallet would you recommend for assets which can’t be paired with Ledger Nano or Trezor hardware wallets? 7:18
- Would you say using a hardware or software wallet is safer than keeping it on an exchange? 9:00
- Have you got a checklist for identifying a solid crypto project? 11:02
- Would you use crypto trading bots? 15:10
- How do I invest in a DeFi coin? 16:35
- What measures are in place to stop an investors money being accessed and stolen? 19:21
- How do you make this approachable for non-tech savvy people? 21:50
- Can you suggest an alternative wallet for trading new crypto coins that aren’t on Trust and MetaMask wallets? 23:53
- What is your opinion on the best exchange? 24:55
- What is the best way to store crypto? 26:37
- How much should I invest? 27:02
- What are the fees involved? 29:05
- Is trading cryptos tax-free? 30:51
- Are some cryptos a scam? 31:42
- Is crypto a stable investment? 32:51
- Do you invest in a larger or smaller crypto portfolio? 35:36
- What sort of time horizon do you invest for? 37:33
- What are the complications with login details? 38:44
- Can you collect a crypto yield? 41:12