Over the course of a four part series, I’m doing something a little bit different and running through a highly profitable betting strategy with you…
To access ‘Part One: The Hypothesis’, click here. To access ‘Part Two: The Results’, click here.
The first thing to say here is that you can use any bookie for this strategy. It’s accumulators made up of win bets – even exchanges take them these days.
HOWEVER, I would strongly recommend that you use a specific bookie if you can, and here’s for why…
The BEST place for accumulator betting
Chances are you’ve not heard of BetBull or, if you have, you haven’t used it yet.
They’re relatively new (although old enough to be confident they aren’t going to disappear tomorrow) and they are a ‘mobile app only’ bookmaker…
No website (not that you can place bets on anyway) and no shops.
If that rules you out of using them then scroll down for some recommended alternatives but, if you are able to download a free app onto your phone then stick with me for a minute, because this is comfortably the best bookmaker I have come across since I first discovered Betfair (the exchange, not the sportsbook!)
- As far as I’m aware they don’t ban or restrict people. Or at least, if they do, they haven’t done so to me, despite my making a lorra lorra cash from them (as I spoke about in part two)
- Their win odds on the football are nearly always best price or very close to best price compared to all the major players (those bookies on Oddschecker).
- Withdrawals are pretty much instant. The cash usually shows up in my bank account inside an hour of requesting it.
- This is the biggun’… they are constantly handing out odds boosts, acca insurance, and free spins, on which any winnings go straight into your cash balance. And when I say constantly, I’m not kidding. Despite making 100 points profit from my bets with them, they still send me 20-50% odds boosts at least twice a week, almost without fail.
Here’s a notification I received last Wednesday for example:
And here are the important terms and conditions of the odds boost:
For our purposes that’s ideal. The max stake is fine, the min odds and selections are fine and, crucially, there are no ‘bonus’ cash or rollover stipulations.
As I say, I’ve had a huge number of these bonuses and the free spins alone have probably made me £50-100 on top of the profit stated yesterday.
Oh and one more thing… as with most bookies there’s also a welcome offer for new customers so, if you happen to be one, by signing up you can get a free bet matching the value of your first deposit, up to £50.
Here are the key terms for that offer:
- Free bets unlocked when qualifying sports bets are placed and settled within qualifying period of 7 days. So if you deposit £50 and place a £50 bet, once it’s settled you will be credited with a £50 free bet.
- The qualifying period runs for 7 days from the date of registration
- All BetBull promotions are limited to one per customer per household
- Any qualifying bets that are cashed out will not qualify
- Minimum deposit amount is £20. Maximum free bet is £50.
Free Bet Rules
- To use a Free Bet your selection must have odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater.
- Free Bets can only be used on accumulators or system bets with 3 selections or more
- Free bets can only be used on pre-match bets
- Each free bet expires seven days after being credited. Any free bets that are not used after seven days will be removed
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns nor can be cashed out
Anyone who’s been a Bet Chat reader for a long time will know that I’m not one for promoting or praising bookies other than in a ‘we have to bet with someone, so it may as well be these’ sense, but this lot really have been excellent in the time I’ve been using them.
If you decide to follow my accumulator selections you WILL make MORE money using BetBull. If you don’t already have an account, click here to download the app and open one.
The best alternatives
If you can’t use BetBull for whatever reason then my second choice would be bet365. Like BetBull they’re also usually there or thereabouts when it comes to best available odds.
In terms of restrictions they’re fairly lenient (certainly compared to other major bookies).
Their real perk however, is that they pay out on any team that takes a two goal lead, irrespective of the final result. So if, for example, you had Tottenham as an acca selection and they went 2-0 up but ended up drawing 2-2, they would still go down as a winner, so if the rest of your teams won, the bet would win.
That means you could potentially get even better results than my own.
To open a bet365 account if you don’t already have one, click here.
Aside from bet365 and BetBull, everyone else is much of a muchness with various pros and cons. If I had to pick a third choice it’d be Bet Victor.
Again, the odds are decent, they’re not too bad for restrictions and they do also offer acca insurance, with money back as a free bet if one team lets you down (minimum five selections).
That’s all for part three
In tomorrow’s final part (which will be sent around 8am) I’ll show you a video of my BetBull account detailing every single bet I’ve placed, and I’ll explain exactly how you can start following my bets.